Sunday, September 28, 2008


hello everyone,


I haven't been very good at this blogging thing, but will try to get on it regularly so everyone can see what we are up to. I will start with some posts and then move onto photos then when i really feel brave i will do music and video, so stay tuned...

who can't resist dancing happy food? Not me!!!

well it is my first post with a picture so bear with me on this. i have been really busy lately working on the Christmas Village houses here in Brigham City. I have built a new house for the police department and am now doing one for the electric department they will both be new this year and have a lot of fun visual things going on inside so it will be great. i have also be down where the city stores all the other Christmas houses and have repainted the outsides of a few and redone Santa's house with a new color scheme that will look very Christmasy. I located some nice looking elves for the houses that they haven't had before and very much needed. i will finish up with what i have started now and then wait until next spring and do the rest so next Christmas should be even better.

2 comments:

Sierra and Matt said...

HOORAY! A post!! I remember that picture, we took that in the antique store when we went to see Mark last September. Good times! Well, happy posting!

Ashley said...

Congrats on making it into the world of blogging!!! You are going to love it! Can't wait for more posts!
love Ash & Dave