Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Where have I been???

Sorry I haven’t updated the blog in so long, but i has been really busy here with Colleen quitting her job to be a full time grandma and me taking a new job that is very busy i haven't had much free time. I have been busy in the garage when the weather isn't too cold making a few things. I made a dresser/changing table for Little Jackson, an entertainment center for Steve and Sharifa and am working on a baby dresser for Matt and Sierra's new little guy.

I haven't been able to take a day off for months, so when I had things in order enough at work we took off and headed up to visit Ash, Dave and Jackson and wow was it cold, but real nice to see the little guy. We are headed down to Mesa this week to visit Brad and Claire and catch up with Sadie, Drew and Brinlee and i am really looking forward to our visit.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Awesome you guys posted something!!! Yay for the blogging!! We had a lot of fun with you guys. So glad that you were able to get away and come visit! Sorry it was a little cold up here. You should have come this week, today it was in the 50's. There is always next time. Have fun in Mesa!!
Love ya
Dave, Ash and Jackson